Friends :)

cool down okey?

uits...
this entry is for one of my friend...
his story:
"pergi hospital + supposed hv class there+dah sampai+got call+they said+the class venue+change to faculty lecture hall+so then+grab a cab+pergi faculty+ but then+sampai faculty+ everybody were rushing out+n told me+class was changed back to the hospital+hell of april fool"

then, he ym me...asked me to cheer him up...huhu...but i dunno what i'm supposed to do...erm..so, i've decided to post this entry for him..hopefully, it's works!!!!...might be.....

from me :

nah take this lil cute teddy...
 haha...do u like this, dude?...da cute teddy bear said it to u...."CHEER UP"...
tak pun, i sending u this one laaa...
please.......tlg la senyum......seperti biasa.....tak nak tgk muka awk yg cm pic ni..baby ni tkpe la..comel wat muka cmtu,,,kalau awk?..hehehe.....tak thu la......=P
hey, tak thu la nk cheer up kan u cmne..
huhu...
tapi bg cool down dlu la...
bg mood tu back to normal laaa...
lupakan hal tdi, anggap tkdepape berlaku...
okey?
dah ok, let me know ok...;D
(^_+)


from ur friend,

No comments:

MY SAVINGS (: